Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Three:Non-Sequitur Edition!

Hey kids its that fun filled time of the week were I answer random questions from the always entertaining Possumblog. This week’s edition is as follows:

But it’s still just a wee bit too early for the Christmannukazaastivu3Kingsdastice (and Boxing Day!) Version of the Thursday Three. SO, instead of that, we’ll offer up something ENTIRELY unrelated to anything remotely dealing with the high holydays, or shopping, in order to bring you the Non-Sequitur Edition of the Axis of Weevil Thursday Three!

1. What do you think is going to be the next big fad in blogging?
2. Have you ever stolen anything?
3. What is your favorite fish recipe?

Now then, as is always the case, anyone may play along with the quiz, even if you lived or traveled in the Congo between the years 1978 and 1990, or if you are prone to vertigo or peripheral hallucinations. Just leave your answers in the comments below, or a link back to your blog so we can all come look at your answers in person.
  1. The next big thing will be... Ah heck I don’t know. Terry is probably right that there will be more Borg-like collective blogs. Meanwhile I’ll just keep chugging along, under the radar, doing my thing.

  2. Not knowingly. Sounds a bit lame doesn’t it. In my hometown at the local general store, Dan & Whits, you can still sign for your purchases if your family has an account. I got a Popsicle one day and left the store without signing the receipt. It wasn’t until the next day that I realized the error of my ways. I confessed at a later trip and they just waved it off. I don’t steal, I just space out and forget to pay.

  3. Fish chowder, the way my Aunt Caroline made it. This recipe is close and has the added bonus of being from Dan & Whit’s cross river rival the Co-op. I don’t remember the parsley and chives, but the cracklings are key. I have to ask my Mom about this one.

Oh and Terry you forgot Festivus! A holiday for the rest of us!

No comments: