Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Boy and his dog


Boy and his dog
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
Nate loves dogs. He always has and he loves John in particular. Whenever Nate is in a quiet mood I'll find him curled up around John. Nate loved the time I dumped John on his bed to wake him up. John covered his face in kisses and Nate awoke with giggles.

I know Nate would love it if John could spend the night with him, but it's not an option. I like to keep the upstairs as doggy free as possible because of allergies. Also John at 3 and 1/2 is still a fairly destructive dog. He is much better know, but he still chews up the occasional toy and blanket. I'd hate to see what would happen if he was left to his own devices over the course of the night. So Nate will just have to settle with his cuddle sessions downstairs.

No comments: