Friday, November 14, 2008

Well I'm Just Special


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

A fun little site.

Interestingly, according to the site there are 18 people with my maiden name. Which I find to be a bit high, but I do have an obscure cousin with the same name. I only found out about her because she and I got married at about the same time and I accidental got one of her wedding presents. Macy's got our registries switched. I figured out it wasn't mine because it was an extremely expensive flatware set that we had not registered for and it was from "Dad." Since my father had passed away long before hand and Larry's dad was giving us something else, I knew it was wrong. It got all straightened out in the end, but it was all very spooky and weird.

No comments: