Friday, March 05, 2010

Goodnight Forest Moon

A friend of mine on Facebook posted about a delightful Star Wars themed version of Goodnight Moon called Goodnight Forest Moon.

Goodnight Moon was a bedtime staple for years, I think we burned through two copies- one board book and one hard cover. It is almost a standard issue bedtime book, at least among my crowd.
It's gentle cadence a nice way to run down a busy day.

As for the Star Wars angle, well anybody who knows us will be aware of the fact that this is best idea ever. And the best part is if you follow the link it will take you to the author's site where he tells you how to download and created your very our copy.

How cool is that ?!

I think I'm going to have to whip one up and send it along with a copy of Goodnight Moon to my brother.

No comments: