Friday, October 05, 2012

Project MCP: Cozy

cozy by Teckelcar
cozy, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Cozy is the second challenge for October and I think this picture fills the bill very nicely.

I wasn't quite sure how I was going to portray cozy, since the heat has come back here in Virginia. I know it's far cooler now than a month ago, but after a week or so of mid 70s, 80 plus is too hot. The one saving grace is that it cools down substantially each night, so it is a bit chill in the morning. As a result, Rebecca could be found the other morning wrapped up in a cozy blanket while not getting ready for school.

3 comments:

Janis Gore said...

That little girl is gorgeous.

Sarah said...

Thank you, middle school and high school will be interesting with this one...

Janis Gore said...

Better you than me is all I can say to that.