Sunday, January 29, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Patricia has tagged me for the guilty pleasures meme. Apparently I look rather innocent; I think some of my choices shall (partially) disabuse y’all of that notion.

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names

1. High end chocolates and none of that sugar-free low-fat junk. It’s all about the taste.
2. Truly awful science fiction B movies. Terrorvision springs to mind. MST3K was sheer heaven for me, bad movies and snarky comments.
3. Speaking of snarking, snarking on celebrities and their fashion faux-pas. I’m in no way a fashionista, but I love the Manolo and Go Fug Yourself.
4. Bad TV like South Park and Jackass. My favorite episode of Jackass involved Weeman dressed as an Oompa-Loompa and skateboarding around with the Oompa-Loompa song.
5. Cake for breakfast.

So who am I tagging? Well I guess this time it’ll be Meryl, Terry, Janis and ahhh... oh I don’t know. Any takers out there just drop a note in the comments.

No comments: