Monday, January 15, 2007

I got two, Because I’m Special

Since all the cool kids are doing it, namely the Llamas, Jordana and Terry; I thought I would join in on the fun.

First off I went for my name:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Serene Highness Lady Sarah G. the Sanguine of Old Yarkhillshire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Then I went for my email handle:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable Teckelcar the Canine of Chortling Chesterton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


This was the first result and I thought it was utterly amazing. You see Teckel is the alternate name for dachshund in Germany.

Unfortunately I don’t think the kids are going to go for calling me by either title. They all ready refuse to call me Madam President since my election last September.

No comments: