Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Three: Feel the Love

This week Terry gives us a loved filled Thursday Three.

Although it is slightly too late for Valentine’s Day…

…today is the Love Connection Edition of the Axis of Weevil Thursday Three, America’s Best Loved Time Wasting Diversion!

As we usually do, we ask you to answer the following three questions either by leaving a comment below or a link back to your blog. And as you can guess, the inquiries today have to do with that warm feeling you have deep inside.

No, not the one caused by your breakfast.

Here we go:

1) Who was the first person for whom you had romantic feelings?

2) Do you believe it’s possible to fall truly in love with more than one person in a lifetime?

3) What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done out of love?

Okay, flit away and begin thinking syrupy thoughts and come up with some answers!

I don’t do syrupy thoughts, chocolaty ones yes, but not syrupy (unless the syrupy thoughts involve pancakes and then it has to be real Vermont, though NH will do in a pinch, maple syrup).

Anyway, here are my answers:

1) I guess the first person I had romantic feelings for was Chip something-or-other in third grade. He had red hair and freckles sprinkled across his face. I remember being asked if I liked him and when I said yes, the other girls informed me that I wasn’t supposed to admit it.

2) I think it is possible to fall truly in love with more than one person over the course of your life, but only one at a time.

3) I haven’t done any really stupid things out of love, just a whole lot of extreme PDA in very public places with my now husband when we were dating. Admittedly I did quit my job and follow him out to Wisconsin, but it was a good opportunity to try new things and be in new places. Most of the stupid things I have done were when I over estimated my abilities and underestimated the challenge. Oh and run of the mill pregnancy induced stupidity. I live in a fog during the first trimester.

Now I will go get a bit of cake.

No comments: