Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Name in Books

Last week the Llama Butchers posted a fun little bit where you go over to Amazon, pull up advance book search and put your name in title field. Then check them out and post the best/amusing book cover.

Well first off Sarah is an very common name and got over 4,000 hits with a large portion from variations of Sarah Plain and Tall (until now I was unaware it had morphed into a series). The one I settled on was "Miss Sarah's Guide to Etiquette for Dogs & Their People."

I've got dogs and my biggest goal with them is make them creatures that you can live with and not be rambunctious little heathens that bark and bark and bark (unless you're a deer, than all bets are off) and hey, she's got my hair cut!

So give it a whirl and see what you get.

No comments: