Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

My poor husband has been stuck in the hospital since Thursday. It was a planned event; he went in for abdominal surgery that will ultimately result in a much happier hubby.

But in the meantime I'm driving back and forth to the hospital until he comes back home.

I'm lucky that Larry has a wonderful mom. She came down Wednesday with her husband to help out. They were able to manage kids and school buses while I drove Larry up the hospital. They were also still around this weekend while I had to shuttle Nate to soccer practice and a baseball clinic. It was so nice to be able to leave the other three home with their beloved grandparents and not have to listen to them whine about how bored they are. Sadly Herb and Diane left for home today so I'm on my own until Larry comes back home. Admittedly won't be up to speed, but he'll be home. Although I do miss my mother in law's mad house keeping skills.

No comments: