Monday, November 09, 2009

Max in Motion


Max in motion
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
It's the last week of soccer practice (much to Rebecca's delight) and the schedules have been rejiggered because of the time change and the near total darkness at 5:30 pm.

Originally Max and Rebecca's team had practice from 6:00 to 7:00 pm on Mondays and Fridays over on the unlit back field. Since it's pitch black at 6:00, the club moved them the front field under the lights starting last Monday for a Monday only practice from 5:15 to when ever.

The front field is for the big kids and it was the first time the dynamic duo got to use that field. This was a big deal to them and being under the lights was the cherry on top. So of course I brought my camera along.

Most of my pictures were pretty much blah, except this one.

I just love how I captured Max in motion. It took me a while to figure out the yellow blob on his shoulder, it is actually a person on the other side of him wearing a yellow jersey.

This really captures the energy that little boys (and girls) have.

No comments: