Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

It's Alive! by Teckelcar
It's Alive!, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
and "It's Alive!"

Since  I already showed you Rebecca's costume, here is Max. He wanted to be Dr. Horrible this year so I ordered a child-sized lab coat and had Max look for Jacob's old safety glasses. With his maniacal laughter and messy blond hair, Max pretty much nailed it.

As for the pumpkin portion of the evening, I held it down to just six this year. The pumpkins were outrageously expensive and never had the price drop like previous years. I did, however, get a spontaneous discount at the checkout. The cashier knew they were selling two different sizes of pumpkins, the $8 jumbo and the $5. She didn't feel like sorting through my mess and sold the whole lot at the $5 price with statement that the "The store needs to sell these off."

Sweet.

So anyhoodle, click on this link and it will take you to my 2013 Halloween photo set.
Rebecca's pumpkin by Teckelcar
Rebecca's pumpkin, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.

No comments: