Monday, July 10, 2006

What Kind of Princess are You?







What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork




The Noble PrincessYou are just and fair, a perfectionist with a strong sense of proper decorum. You are very attracted to chivalry, ceremony and dignity. For the most part you are rather sensible, but you are also very idealistic.Role Models: Guinevere, Princess Fiona (of Shrek)You are most likely to: Get kidnapped by a stray dragon.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Well, I don't know about a strong sense of proper decorum and being attracted to dignity. I am a mother of three boys and girl with possibly the world's worst table manners. If you don't beleive me, go ask Meryl. The worst seat at meal times is directly accross from Rebecca. She regularly horrifies her 7 year old brother. That and I lost all dignity when I had twins. However I do like Princess Fiona from Shrek and I have a soft spot for dragons.

No comments: