Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Movie Time

This weekend we went to the movies. Jake and Nate got to see Star Trek with Larry, while Max and Rebecca saw Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian with me and Aunt Meryl.

Larry and the boys had a great time, to quote Larry "It exceeded expectations," a nice pithy review. The boys were dying to discuss the movie, but they were just barely able to contain themselves in my presence. I asked them to hold off until I get a chance to see it for myself.

As for Night at the Museum II, I can heartily recommend it. It is a great family movie that is enjoyable for both kids and their parents. Max and Rebecca were enraptured by it and I only had to go for one potty break with Max. I kind of wished I had checked out Run Pee (an extremely silly yet useful web site that gives me another reason to love the internets), but I don't think I missed anything terribly important. When the movie ended the dynamic duo immeadiately asked if you could buy it, so I think I'll be seeing it again in the not so distant future.

No comments: