Friday, July 03, 2009

Still Lovin' Bunny Hop with Kung-Fu Fightin' Bike Action

Yesterday I stopped by our favorite bike shop, Bunny Hop, to get Jake's bike fixed up. His bike has a loose chain and the shifting in his opinion was wonky.

As always I got fantastic service. Not only did the bike fixed while I waited, they turned on the arcade game just for my kids to play with while we were there. They have the old arcade classic Paperboy and have it set for unlimited free play. In less than fifteen minutes we were good to go, with any charges waved off.

Before heading over to Bunny Hop I checked out their website. I wanted to make sure they were still around and open. It's now a blog and had a hilarious Kungfu bike fight clip as the most recent post. It was too funny not to share.

No comments: