Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Full Speed Ahead

Today was one of those crazy "you have four kids that do sports and music" kind of days.

Between waiting for piano to end, dropping off kids for practice, rounding up boy from marching band (took two tries and I'm eternally thankful for the fact he goes to the high school 8 minutes away as opposed to one 45 minutes away) I had to feed said children, sternly remind them to do homework while I was out (I disabled the TV to prevent "accidental" viewings) and go to a Marching Band Boosters meeting.

My life is full of the crazy.

The amazing thing was that we all got to where we needed to be when we needed to be there. Well except for picking up Jake the second time, but then again he was off schedule and I had to shoe horn him in after sports drop off.

Thus is the life of a marching band, soccer, and baseball mom. Now with drums, piano, trumpet, and starting this weekend-guitar.

No comments: