Sunday, May 01, 2011

Dewdrops on Flowers


dewdrop chives
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
My chives have up and bloomed on me. I think this is the most and earliest they have bloomed in the 8+ years I have grown them.

They have been happily growing in the same pot and keep coming back year after year. All I ever do is water them and periodically cut them back when I need chives for a recipe. They have become my favorite plant. I don't what I'll do if they give up the ghost.

Oh and on an unrelated note- I took this picture with my new camera and I'm pretty darn pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Jordana said...

Pretty picture and now you've reminded me what herb I was missing in my herb garden. I knew there was something else I wanted to plant. I even left a space and then forgot what it was when I was buying plants.