Sunday, November 27, 2011

Deer Track

Deer track by Teckelcar
Deer track, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This picture was a close second for my MCP Project 52 entry. In the end I decided against it since there really wasn't that much water in the picture, even after pouring a bit of water into the deer track.

Anyhoo, I like the picture so here it is.

There were actually quite a few sets of tracks in our lawn Friday morning. I noticed them as I walked along the edge while trying to find just the right spot to photograph water droplets on the blades of grass.

As for the presence of the tracks, they were far from unexpected, especially since a doe ambled out of the woods as I was mowing the other day. She was unconcerned about my riding about on the noisy tractor and she just glided across the lawn, snatching mouthfuls the leaves as she moved along.


No comments: