Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mini Ninjas

I have gotten completely obsessed over a game we picked up a while ago called Mini Ninjas. Nate had money burning a hole in his pocket and wanted to get a couple of games for our PS3. He quickly picked out one game, but was stuck on what to do with the few dollars he had left. I spotted this game amongst the used titles and told him to get it. A few days earlier I had stumbled upon a glowing review of the game, and was appealing for both grownups and children. He bought the game and we didn't do much with it.

This week I picked it up and decided to give it a whirl. I got completely hooked.

It relies more on puzzle solving skills and not so much on lighting reflexes. The kids are just bulling their way through the game, while I meticulously fine everything on each level before moving on. As a result I am maxing out my character to an impressive degree and unlocking all sorts of things. I'm not the best player, but I sure am having fun. Here is the game's website, it gives you a chance to play a few demo games.

No comments: