Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project MCP: Teaching

Pregame coaching by Teckelcar
Pregame coaching, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
The second September challenge is teach/teaching and really isn't coaching a type of teaching?

I snagged this photo with my cell last weekend. The team had just finished warming up and were in a pre-game huddle with their coach. They were being given finial instructions on how to play with, I'm sure, field positioning.

This certainly isn't the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about teaching, but I think it works. I am still amazed with some of the images my smartphone can take. It is far from the best piece of equipment, yet with a good eye and careful positioning I can get some surprisingly good images. This one is literally straight out of the phone, all I did was rename it and uploaded onto my computer and then to Flickr.

No comments: