Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rather Vermontish

Max by Teckelcar
Max, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
The weather has been glorious this week, upper 70s and minimal humidity. Just like the summers I know and love in Vermont.

So it has been rather annoying that I have been under the weather this week. I'm much better now, two days in bed did a world of good, but I'm still not hitting all cylinders. Hopefully I'll be able to do the full dog walk tomorrow. The pups have been forced to settle with just a short two block walk the past two days.

As for the rest of the gang, soccer and band having been going full bore, Nate has been doing some fitness training related to lacrosse, and Larry has been enjoying the fact that he is not coaching. After 10 years he has had enough. He wants to be able to go to all the kids games, not just the one he is coaching.

Life does not stop around here, even if you are sick.

No comments: