Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Weekend Getaway Part II

I forgot to mention what was happening at home.

Larry called me at the dog show on Friday. He got me just after I was finished with sweepstakes. I told him how John looked very nice, but only got second place. I then asked him what was going on. Larry informed me that Nate had decided to give himself a haircut that morning. He thought his bangs were much too long.

He cut off about 3 inches of hair.



Happy Nate
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

Doesn’t he look happy?
Larry said he came downstairs looking very happy and pleased with himself.

I guess this is what happens when mom goes away.

It was probably going to happen even if I was home.

Otherwise all was going well.
Oh and here is a picture of John and his two ribbons.


john'sribbons
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

No comments: