Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Artist of the Week: Jingle What?

Like most kids my crew knows the traditional lyrics to “Jingle Bells” and a few variations. In fact, I taught them the one I remember from my childhood:

Jingle Bells,
Batman smells,
Robin laid an egg.
The Batmobile lost a wheel
And the Joker got away-hey!

Jake and Nate have their own version that starts with Batman smells and then it becomes indecipherable. Rebecca, of course, has her own version too. She happily sits and sways as she belts out:

Batman smells
Batman smells
Batman smells
Ad infinitum

Good thing she is very cute, because her song writing skills are a bit weak. So here is my little songbird Rebecca, this week’s artist.

rockin'Rebecca
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

She is not actually singing in this picture, but she is a boppin’ and a rockin’ in her new dress.

No comments: