Sunday, August 14, 2011

MCP Project 52: Favorite Time of Day

Hammock Time by Teckelcar
Hammock Time, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Hey! I'm back with a slightly tardy picture of the week.

Last week I had to work fairly quickly if I was going to submit my weekly photo on time. We left on Sunday so I really only had a day to figure out the theme and take a picture.

I decided that my favorite time of day is when I can steal away and read a book. I was pretty happy with how my picture in the hammock came out. A little cropping and a bit of boost to the colors and I was done. I took the picture and posted it right before we left last Sunday morning. I had almost no internet connectivity while we were gone, just a quick stop at a library on Tuesday and a bit longer at home on Thursday when Jake had a band thing going on that night.

So I was quite surprised and very pleased to see my picture made the top ten!

I guess working fast is the way to go.

No comments: