Friday, August 19, 2011

MCP Project 52: Slow Down, Look Back

Slow Down, Look Back by Teckelcar
Slow Down, Look Back, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's theme was "Slow Down, Look Back" and decide to get all literal on it.

I immediately envisioned Max walking along, dragging a stick, and looking over his shoulder. He would be the perfect subject since his normal speed is a rather maddening slow amble. And the stick, to me the image of a child walking along and dragging a stick makes me think of slow summer days.

I ended up following Max down the driveway and up the road a piece. He was very patient with me as I trailed behind him taking pictures. This shot was the second frame and I am very pleased with it. The lighting was just right, Max hasn't yet disappeared into the shadows and the driveway is glistening from a recent rain.

All in all it was a fun theme to work with.

No comments: