Friday, December 09, 2011

MCP Project 52: Traditions

The picture 2011 by Teckelcar
The picture 2011, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's theme was all about traditions and fittingly enough it was time for own annual photo of the kids and dogs.

My children are never particularly thrilled with this annual , but they are good sports about it. This year they got to choose the location, which probably helped their mood. They have also learned that the more cooperative they are the sooner we are done.

For me , however, it's a fun tradition. I get an annual picture of them all together and I can see how they have grown over the years. The picture then gets incorporated into our holiday card and the photo calendar I make each year. As I go back over years through our holiday cards it's quite a trip down memory lane.

It's not the most exciting of traditions, but this is what I have to offer and it's a good one to me.

1 comment:

Nanci Cacossa said...

It's a wonderful tradition that years ahead will be very much appreciated by those who had to pose for the pictures. :)