Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Super Mouse

super mouse by Teckelcar
super mouse, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
So... today's my birthday and I'm going to celebrate with my favorite piece of graffiti.

We call it Super Mouse and it's located in Richmond's fan district, just a block down from Sunday school. We first noticed it about a year ago and were pleased to see that it was still in place this past September. It took another two months for me to finally photograph it.

For the most part Richmond graffiti is composed of boring "tagging" and is devoid of any artistic merit. But this series of little mice is absolutely wonderful and it brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

1 comment:

Diane said...

It really is darling. It took a minute to realize that was indeed a cape in the last drawing - someone has a fine sense of humor!