Friday, December 02, 2011

MCP Project 52: Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle by Teckelcar
Twinkle, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's theme is twinkle twinkle and it looks like the majority of the submissions this week involve Christmas lights. I decided, early on, not to do lights. Instead I thought the twinkling of my ring would be a good idea. Particularly since the man who gave it to me is having a birthday tomorrow.

This my engagement ring that I have been the proud owner/steward of for the past 20 years. My husband inherited it from his maternal grandmother and it has a lovely history. His grandparents were married for over 50 years and were devoted to each other to the very end.

I'm very lucky to have such a special ring twinkling on my finger. Thank you Larry and happy birthday!

No comments: