Friday, February 17, 2012

MCP Project 12: Love and Valentines

Love by Teckelcar
Love, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This little present was what Rebecca gave her teacher. Her teacher is a perfect match for Rebecca and they both truly appreciate each other. It is a wonderful thing when a student and teacher click, fourth grade has been the best year for my girl.

So understandably Rebecca wanted to give Mrs. S something special. Over the weekend Rebecca made more of the chocolate covered Oreo truffles and it was decided that a little container of them would be very appropriate. Rebecca placed five truffles in a little plastic container and I wrapped it all up in tissue paper.

I think Rebecca was very proud of the fact that she was giving something that she had made. I liked the fact that her little act of generosity was unprompted and mostly of her own doing (wrapping with tissue paper can be tricky I thought I would spare us the frustration that would follow if she did it herself).

No comments: