Friday, May 18, 2012

Project MCP: Friend

brothers by Teckelcar
brothers, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's challenge at Project MCP was "friend." As in take a picture that demonstrates the word friend. I thought the best way to illustrate the word would be through the dogs.

Dell and John are best friends. On a daily basis they wrestle with each other, pile into the same crate, and lie side by side on the staircase. Which is remarkable since they did not grow up with each other and they are intact males. They even wait for each other before descending the deck's stairs to the backyard. It's pretty safe to say they are best friends.

So, when I saw them all curled together on the couch, I knew I had my picture. I wish I could have flipped Dell' ear down,  but I knew they would get up and move off the couch if I tried. Fortunately I had my camera close by and I was able to get some pictures before the dogs scattered.


No comments: