Sunday, May 06, 2012

Lax Man

blocking by Teckelcar
blocking, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Sorry about the lack of posts, I've been a bit busy.

Of the many things going on I finally went to watch Larry play lacrosse. He is part of a masters (essentially post college age and up) level lacrosse club. They play a pick-up game pretty much every Saturday morning. He's been going for quite sometime and is one of the very few goalies in the club.

Anyhoo it was my turn to drive the car pool to Sunday school, so after I dropped off the kids I headed on over. It was a bit damp, but that did not inhibit the guys one bit. It looked like they were all having a good time. I spent just about 45 minutes watching the action and taking pictures.

If you click on the picture here it'll take you to my photostream and you can see three more lacrosse pictures.

Going to the game was a fun way to spend the morning.

No comments: