Friday, June 22, 2012

MCP Project 12: Candid

On the Way to Fun by Teckelcar
On the Way to Fun, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's challenge was to snap a candid photo. I got this one of Max as we did our now daily bike ride down to the pool.

It is full on summer down here in Virginia and is hotter than blazes. The pool hasn't warmed up to bath temp, yet, and is as cool and lovely when we jump in. I grabbed my camera on the way out of the house with the idea of taking a few shots at the pool and then, as we started riding along, I thought about how it would be neat to take some shots on the way.

So I fished out my camera from my backpack as we stopped at the intersection. I was following Max and blindly pointed the camera in his direction. This picture was right before we reached the pool. I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I got the framing just right, no cropping was needed.

No comments: