Friday, October 07, 2011

MCP Project 52: A Taste For Vintage

Favorite vintage by Teckelcar
Favorite vintage, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's MCP Project 52's theme is "A Taste For Vintage." Most people would good the old timey route, and if fact I very nearly did. I have a fabulous vintage dress I picked up in England *cough* 26 years ago for a Moulin Rouge themed party.

So yeah, I had vintage in spades.

But... that's boring. Even sticking Rebecca in the dress couldn't rescue the idea. It would be cute, but still boring. I then stepped back and decided to give it a think.

Then I remembered that vintage could also refer to wine. Hmmm, now that is interesting.

So here is a picture of Larry's and mine favorite vintage of white wine. I guess this is actually a taste for A vintage, but I don't care. This is how I choose to interpret this week's theme.

No comments: