Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sunday Night Already?

It wasn't particularly busy this weekend, nor particularly slothful. However, it seemed to whip on by. I think I'm suffering from a bit of time compression from too many things on my calendar.

This coming weekend is my dog club's big specialty. I won't be there in person, I have far too much on my plate as is, but there are a myriad of details that need attending to for the big day. Then I hand the whole mess over to the acting show chair and she can deal with the show herself.

The weekend after that is the big 1-0 birthday for my favorite set of twins. For the first time ever they are going to have separate parties. We have things pretty much roughed out, I'll have to work on it some more tomorrow.

Then there is the big one, Nate's upcoming Bar Mitizvah in November. He is plugging along as are the arrangements. That reminds me I have to call the florist about the arrangements for the bema. We don't do any thing super fancy (no ice sculptures or fire breathers for us), but we do want to have a nice luncheon and more birthday party party afterwards.

Throw in the High Holidays, marching band, and soccer to liven up the mix. So yeah, I'm just a bit busy right now

No comments: