Friday, September 06, 2013

Picture of the Week: Round Up

Round Up by Teckelcar
Round Up, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
I had no real expectations when I took this photo. I had my little point and shoot camera with me and got some decent shots, I was able to get the timing right so that Meryl was clearly visible. I pulled out my cell phone so I could do a quick upload onto Facebook.

All I took was one picture with my phone and I was amazed with the result. I wasn't expecting much so I was blown away by the clarity of the picture. The picture is straight out of the phone. No cropping, no adjusting of light levels, nor color enhancing. It was uploaded straight from the phone to Flickr. The blur on the Round Up is perfect. Motion is indicated, but the static features are clearly captured.

Cell phone cameras have come a long way.

No comments: