Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Under the Weather

under the weather by Teckelcar
under the weather, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Most of us have been sick the past few days.I think Jacob was first with a runny nose and cough. Max felt off last Friday and I ended up picking him up early from school. I succumbed over the weekend and just now I'm able to have coherent thoughts, hence the "Chicken!" post on Sunday. Rebecca only made it partway through school today and I had to go fetch her. Meanwhile Nate has been off school the past two days, which means I've gotten to hear the automated phone system from the high school butcher his name twice.

As for the picture, it is from this year's county fair. It was an incredibly rainy day and I asked Max if I could take his picture as we waited for Aunt Meryl. Don't let the expression fool you, Max had a great time getting all wet. The expression was all his idea.

No comments: