Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Swag

Valentine Swag by Teckelcar
Valentine Swag, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Here are the goody bags Rebecca, Max, and myself got today.

Mine is pretty straight forward, a bag from my favorite chocolate and candy store in Richmond. Larry knows what my favorite chocolate is and never fails to get it for me. I love that man of mine and my dark chocolate covered salted caramels.

Max and Rebecca, on the other hand, made their bags at school. The bags were used to collect cards and whatever treats they acquired today.

I love how Rebecca's bag is a very feminine and a classic  Valentine's Day and  design. Max, meanwhile, is very much an eleven year old boy. He has no interest in the whole Valentine's day theme, instead he created a rather patriotic bag featuring the flags of the US and Israel (on the back)  and a couple of soldiers. They may be twins, but they are polar opposites.

No comments: