This is what I have planned for Saturday:
1) Start making ribs for Sunday (it just ain't the 4th of July without ribs).
2) Get some fresh tomatoes from my favorite farm stand.
3) Watch some World Cup soccer. Today's game between Brazil and the Netherlands was outstanding. There was great game play and superior officiating.
4) Try to find all my lawn flags.
5) Decorate bikes for the parade on Sunday.
6) Go listen to Max's drum teacher perform at Grandpa Eddie's. Max is very excited that he gets to watch him perform.