Sunday, April 28, 2013

Genius

Genius by Teckelcar
Genius, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Max has to take a boat load of medicines everyday. Most are daily , but there are exceptions. He really tries to be responsible for his meds and for the most part he is successful. It's the oddballs that throw him off, in particular the one he takes Monday, Wednesday, an Friday.

After one of our many, "I'm not sure if I have, or oops I took it" conversations I decided tit was high time do something to help him. Namely a pill organizer. We could load it up each week and he would be good to go.

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before. My mother has had one for years and years, so it's not a new idea. It has been wonderful for Max. He knows exactly what to take and can see if he has. So far he only has to worry about his medicines at bedtime, but it would be easy enough to get one for both morning and night. This will also be helpful when we travel.

It is a great thing when you can find an easy and inexpensive solution to a big problem.

No comments: