Thursday, June 06, 2013

Ants on a Picnic

Ants on a Picnic by Teckelcar
Ants on a Picnic, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
Or random kid art.

A few weeks ago Max brought home a notice that a piece of his art was on display in the school district's main administration building. It was to remain on display until June 4th. After visiting the wrong building I finally got my act together and found the right place last Friday. I had Jacob along so he got to see the exhibit as well.

Right off the bat Jacob noticed something by Rebecca. Not the child I was expecting, but yay for the girl. As I meandered through the exhibit I found the area I thought I would find Max's piece. I was pretty sure it was a small sculpture and there it was, front and center with one of his best friend's work beside it.

Jacob trailed after me and as I was taking pictures he espied the picture I have included. We don't know the kid, but we agreed it was a great picture. It is very well done, great colors and a wonderful composition. I had to take a picture and share it with the internets. Good job M. I hope you keep on making such fun art.

No comments: