Thursday, May 24, 2012

25?

I've got some big anniversaries coming up and one of them is my 25th college reunion.

I honestly can't believe it's been 25 years since I graduated from college. Yes I am the parent of two teenagers one of whom has a learners permit, but 25 years out? No way.

I kind of wish I could go, but the reunion weekend is at an impossible time- the first weekend in June. The kids are still in school and Nate has his first big lacrosse tourney that very same weekend. I know I'm not the only parent in my class that is stymied by the date, however we have no say in regards to the on campus festivities. It's the first weekend after graduation and it's before the campus gets handed over to various summer programs.

So I guess I have to wait until my little birdies have flow the nest (or at least a bit more self sufficient) before I can met up with the old gang.

No comments: