Sunday, March 04, 2012

Super Mouse Revisted

Super Mouse Revisted by Teckelcar
Super Mouse Revisted, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
With our Sunday school carpool  I haven't been up to Richmond very often, but I was happy to see this weekend what was happening with my favorite piece of Richmond graffiti. Last month I noticed a new addition, blue cat. It is a rather faintly spray-painted cat that almost seems to be the reason for super mouse's heroic leap.

I love it.

It is a very crudely done sketch and it makes me smile when I see it.  I made an effort to bring my camera along this weekend so I could catch the cat before it was gone. It is already paler and more indistinct from the last time I saw it three weeks ago. I think time and weather will slowly erode it from the bricks and that's fine by me, I got a my picture.

No comments: