Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stupid Cable

Yesterday I was all set to do a lovely Artist of the Week post and then my less than fabulous internet provider decided to no longer provide anything.

Our cable TV was all wonky, it was actually worse than no picture. Strange ghost images of what was on would flicker and jump, the most disturbing being on public television. It was a weird hybrid of Buckaroo Banzai's 8th dimension and fractals that would pulse across the screen in a haze of static. Heaven knows what was truly on, and I really don't want to know. Meanwhile, our high speed internet was toast.

Anyway it wasn't working until this afternoon when it all magically resolved itself. Whether it was the three calls, the impending repair appointment or the cable company just getting off it's collective tuckus I can't say. But... I'm back.

No comments: