Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One More Thing I'm Not Going to Do

After last week's post about the Devil's Pool I got directed to a great site about some truly unique spots. This video shows, for me, one of the most frightening. As I watch this video my body tenses up and I can feel my palms start to sweat, all from the safety of my seat at home. I'd be a basket case up on the mountain.

The article featuring the Huashan hiking trail has some absolutely stunning photographs. The landscape of China is very distinctive and I would love to see it first hand, but not on this particular trail. I find it unbelievable that people are wiling to shuffle along on wooden boards pegged onto the side of a cliff face.

On the other hand the Guoliang Tunnel is a place I would be willing to explore.

No comments: