Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Bit of What We Did


beach
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar
I haven't had a chance to go through all the pictures we took, but I'll share this one for now.

One of the high points of our trek up North was our beach adventure. The bulk of my family lives outside of Boston and have been in the area for a multitude of generations. One of the perks of having such deep roots in the area is having an ancestral home. My cousin Peter has Burnside (yes the house does have a name) and it's smack dab on the ocean with not just one beach, but two. There is the little beach which is strictly family and the big beach which is family plus a few other houses. We lucked into some good weather and had a great time playing on the beach for two days.

When I get a chance I'll throw up some more pictures, maybe a movie and a bit more about our trip.

No comments: