Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Artist of the Week: Even More Dominos

Max tower by Teckelcar
Max tower, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
This week's artist is the hugging machine known as Max. Nobody, and I mean nobody, leaves this house without a hug. Max is one of the biggest huggers I know and takes his self appointed job as chief hugger very seriously. Fortunately he does ask before hugging and will back off, much to the relief of his hugged out siblings.

Anyhoo, we dramatically increased our domino collection when we brought back from Nana's (my mom) a 55 piece piece set complete with storage tin! Max was positively thrilled and has pretty much built something with them every day. I don't think they will ever be used for the original purpose, but I fine with that. How could I deny such a sweet boy his favorite building blocks? Of course many of his creations must be documented with a picture as per his request, a request I'm more than happy to fulfill.

complex by Teckelcar
complex, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
In addition to the tower Max made this complex of buildings. There is a walled compound with five buildings and a large out building separate from the compound. The much larger assortment of dominoes is very much to Max's liking. He immediately asked me to photograph both structures and, wonder of wonders, asked to be included in at least one of pictures. He is positively beaming in the picture.

No comments: