Friday, January 20, 2012

MCP Project 12: Resolution to Coats

Resolution to Coats by Teckelcar
Resolution to Coats, a photo by Teckelcar on Flickr.
My children have the awful habit of shedding their coats and leaving them all throughout the house. I tired of tripping over coats and dealing with the last minute scramble in the morning to find said coats.

I have decided to take action and find a solution.

My resolution to the problem? I toss the offending jackets out onto the deck. So if you don't want a a frost covered coat you have to put it away on one of the many coat pegs/hooks out in the garage.

Of course if the jacket isn't put away and oh lets say it rains, the owner of the jacket has to put it in the dryer and hope that it will be ready in time for school. A certain member of the family was less then pleased when this happened two days ago.

Consequences baby, consequences.

No comments: