Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Three: Comedy Gold

Everyone is a comic today for this week's Thursday Three.

Surely you jest!

No I don’t, and don’t call me Shirley!

Another week, another kavalcade of komedy here on the Knee-slapping HI-larity Edition of the Axis of Weevil Thursday Three!

As we do every week, we’ll ask you three questions, and it’ll be up to you to answer them, either by leaving a comment below, or a link to your blog. You might have guessed that this week’s topic is about funny things, in which case you’re right. Which isn’t really funny at all. BUT THAT’S OKAY! Think up something funny to go with these, please:

1) Who is the funniest person you know personally in real life?

2) Who is your favorite comedian (living, dead, or both)?

3) Which type of comedy do you find most humorous?

Alrighty then--slip on out on a banana peel and answer those as best you can.

It's time to strap on my clown shoes and get cracking before the clock switches over.

1)The funniest person I knew in real life was my Uncle Gus. He was a very sharp man and you really had to keep on your toes when you were around him. Sadly he passed before Larry could have met him.

2)I really don't have a favorite comedian. I like Harold Lloyd, the Marx brothers, the crew from Monty Python and Triumph the insult comic dog. However, I do have specific dislikes. I don't like Jerry Lewis, for some reason he just grates on me.

3)I like really well thought out stuff with rapid fire delivery that veers off into the absurd, of course that really doesn't explain why I like Triumph.

"Th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"

No comments: