It's an "On the Fly" edition this morning--no time yesterday or this morning to do any sort of deep thought or induce any cleverness into the process, so here's you a slapdash, thrown-together-at-the-last-moment set of questions, guaranteed to be neither entertaining nor insightful!
Everyone is free to play along, of course, although you might not want to. But go ahead anyway just to stay in practice.
1) What is the last product you recommended to a friend?
2) What is your favorite section of the grocery store?
3) Joe Biden--lunatic, or idiot?
There! Quick, run and answer those by either dropping a comment below, or a link to your blog!
Huh, what, oh the questions. Well here is my off the cuff answers to this week’s set.
1) The last product I recommended to a friend was Costco’s croissants. Just this morning I was at Costco and chatting with Meryl on the phone when I mentioned that I was getting just the necessities and croissants. The croissants are for me and since they are good, tasty and very cheap into the cart they go.
2) My favorite section of the grocery store is hands down the ice cream section. I love ice cream and it is a staple in our household. We are always trying to stuff extra calories into Max and as a result he gets ice cream three times a day. The runners up are the meat department and then the bakery.
3) Joe Biden is an idiot. Enough said.
Amazing, I was down right pithy this week.