Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Artist of the Week: Still Life in Crayon

This week's artist is Rebecca.

Rebecca
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

Yes, I know she is completely over exposed in this picture, but I like it. Even when she is too close to the camera when the flash goes off, she is still too cute for her own good.

Anyway, she is still drawing up a storm and she presented Larry and I this piece about a week ago.

flowers
Originally uploaded by Teckelcar.

It really doesn't need much explanation. The item on the far left is a couch. I guessed a bed and was at first corrected, but then Rebecca said it could be either. I love the colors of the flowers and the little table the vase is perched on top. It is an utterly charming picture.

Oh, and the little thing on the floor to the right of the flowers, it's a mouse hole.

No comments: